hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Don't feel like doing my homework today, yet I know I should because I have to finish my work by this week.
Has anyone heard of one pressurizing and threatening oneself? Cause I've never heard of such things but here I am doing so..
I hope I have the perseverance to carry on for the next half of the year and that nothing stupid crosses my mind and such.
//Don't know why it hurts inside,
This craving that cannot be satisfied.
The paranoia! I cannot go against time.
How do I put down this burden of mine?//
Something I came up with on the spot...made me sound like some suicidal person, jeez...Oh, the irony of what I just said, haha...But I had to get some brain juice flowing around because I fear dementia.
Haha..joking...like it would occur at my age..
- #67